Monday, August 1, 2011

~*VOLDEMORT SPOILERS*~

After watching the final installation of HP for the second time, I have a few items to share.

First: I am referring to my cat as "Nagini" from now on, because he is to me what the snake is to Voldemort.  As in, follows me around loyally, and hisses/bares fangs to everyone else.  Not to mention the whole split-my-soul-and-there's-a-piece-in-my-pet thing (hey, I said there were spoilers).

Timgini is always watching..

Second: Apparently John and I were not the only ones that noticed a) The goofy laugh Voldemort makes when he thinks Harry is dead, or b) The awkward hug between He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named and Draco, two minutes later.  This s@#$ is all over the internet!!  Google it...there's even dedicated Facebook pages.  I have been talking about this hug to anyone who pretends to listen, and re-enacting it whenever possible.

So, without further ado:

The Voldemort Laugh

The Awkward Hug

Which do you think is better??  I can't decide.

~A

No comments: