Saturday, July 30, 2011

North, South, East, West

..I like Southern weather best.  On my way to Mobile, while practicing the pronunciation..."Mo-bel?"  "Mo-bile?"  "Mo-beel."...I drove right into what appeared to be a tornado.


I saw a lady on a bike fly past, it was crazy.  Then there was rain so heavy, the visibility was around two feet ahead.  However, I found that if I looked through my phone's camera, the road became clearer, so I drove while looking through my phone (and praying).  Much better!



Yikes.  This was late afternoon, by the way....the sky was dark, very dark...but luckily, there was no tornado.  I guess I got a little over-excited after seeing the NC damage.

Took this video for your viewing pleasure!


It doesn't really do the lightening bolts justice, I'm afraid.  Enjoy your weekend!!

~A

P.S. I much prefer this version of the misunderstood Wicked Witch!

P.P.S.  Oh hell, here's the whole show, Act One and Act Two.  Get a cup of tea, sit back, and enjoy.  It's not the best quality, but if you didn't get the pleasure of seeing the Wicked original cast, this is as close as you're gonna get.  This is, in fact, a taping of Kristen Chenoweth's last performance (the original Glinda), and it's quite touching, especially her last scenes with Idina (original Elphaba/Witch).  I'm sure it's also completely illegal, so if SpooksnFood gets shut down soon, you'll know why.  I think it's worth the risk!

No comments: