Thursday, July 21, 2011

Friends, it's been a long week in the life of this unemployed complainer.  A recap:

1)  Gym, every day, two weeks.  Pounds lost = 0.  <insert expletives here>

2)  Registered for 17 credits this Fall.  Yeah, haha, I laugh with you.  And it's ok to ask the question...don't you need a new car?  I've seen that piece of s@#$, honey.

3)  Speaking of cars, still searching for an apartment hard (not hard).  If anyone finds a place near New Paltz-ish with around 1200 square feet under $700/mth, let me know, please?

4)  Speaking of apartments, a few too many classes means I can't work between the hours of 9am-7pm, so there goes my part time career at the credit union.  Actually, they rejected my first application, but I was willing to put in one or six more.

5)  Speaking of work...there's really not much to complain about, I am having an awesome summer, suckers.  I'm tan for the first time in three years, and have taken up flute.

Enjoy your desk jobs!!  And yo kids!!

~A

No comments: