Saturday, June 11, 2011

I know, I know...

...I haven't been diligent about the blog.  Thank you to the dozen people I didn't even realize were following me for the gentle-to-harsh reminders that inquiring minds want to know where the hell I am.  Let me just tell y'all, WIFI is pret-ty spotty in the dirty south.  That being said, here's where I'm at (oops, sorry Mom, ended that sentence in a preposition):

Waffles.  Belgium waffles, to be specific.  Free Belgium waffles.  Which I made in this iron, after a kind foreign man showed me how to do this without burning my hand beyond recognition.

What a lovely hotel here in Baton Rouge!  But now...off to Texas.  Here's where I insert more promises of ghost stories and good meals, because believe you me, I've already had a fair share of both.
If only I could blog while driving...






Until next time, keep it real, friends...
~A

P.S. This blog entry is dedicated to certain persons that take endless pleasure in making fun of my usual inability to make it to continental breakfast.  You know who you are.

No comments: