Monday, June 6, 2011

It's not really all that HOT in Atlanta...

...but I think that has something to do with the incredible AC in the South.  And presently, in my awesome Country Inn and Suites hotel room that cousin Lynne found at a bargain (how does she *do* that?), which is the very opposite of the creepy Williamsburg Best Western of last Thursday:
 Is this decor not scary?
 Why did they give me two living rooms?  I had no use for four couches...



There were things moving in the reflection of these mirrors ALL NIGHT...that is, until the Nyquil set in, and I fell asleep after requiring various friends and family members to talk to me for three continuous hours...







Yes, Atlanta is much, much better.

 ~A

1 comment:

Junk Food Zone said...

Glad your hotel was a good find. Let me know if you want me to find you other deals (it's my form of extreme couponing).

Have fun!